In-Year Admissions

If you are looking to transfer your child to Erdington Academy, please complete and return the Birmingham Application Form for a School Change (In Year)You can return this by:

This would need to be returned to Erdington Academy with proof of address, either:

For our admissions policy, please visit our policies page.