9 November 2023
I hope this letter finds you well. We wanted to remind you that the Curriculum Assessment Week is quickly approaching and is scheduled to take place next week November 13th for all students and will conclude November 17th for years 7 -10 and November 24th for year 11. For years 7-10 these assessments will take place during periods 1-3 and they will follow their normal timetable for the rest of the day. This is a crucial time for our students to showcase their understanding and progress in various subjects.
During Assessment Week, students will be tested on the material they have been learning throughout the term. These assessments are an essential part of their academic journey, providing valuable insights into their strengths and areas that may require additional support.
To ensure that your child is well-prepared, we kindly request your support in the following ways:
- Ensure that your child is in school for all these assessments.
- Encourage a Healthy Routine: Ensure your child gets enough rest and maintains a balanced diet, which can greatly impact their performance.
- Minimise Distractions: Create a quiet and focused study environment at home for your child to study effectively.
- Review Materials: Go over the subject matter with your child and help them with any questions or concerns they may have. Please use the home learning collaboration documents available in the curriculum section of our website to support this.
- Positive Encouragement: Offer words of encouragement and support to boost your child’s confidence.
Please see an overview of the assessment week timetable for years 7-10. The mock examination timetable for year 11 can be viewed on our website.
We appreciate your active involvement in your child’s education, and together, we can help them excel in their assessments. If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Assistant PrincipalAssessment Week Timetable Overview