- You will receive a positive courteous welcome to the school or response on the phone.
- We will deal with your query in a reasonable amount of time (48hour response to phone messages and e-mails).
- We will continue to act on your feedback of your experience when visiting the school.
- You engage with all communication from the school (e-mails, letters, text messages, MyEd app).
- You make Face to face visits to main reception after 9.30am, unless previously booked appointments, or urgent.
- You treat staff with positive and courteous behaviour.
- You use the appropriate extension numbers to when making contact e.g attendance.
- You wait 48 hours before following up requests.